Kimberley Duffel Bag - Vintage Kitbag/Backpack for men made from canvas and buffalo leather
The Duffel Bag is both kitbag and rucksack at once. With two leather straps on the back, it can be worn on one or both shoulders. The unique benefits of this travelling companion are in its combination of flexibility and low weight. The Duffel Bag plays out its particular strengths when space and permissible weight are limited. Two useful zip compartments are located on the sides, to provide you easy access to important documents, such as maps or guides.
The bag is marked by top-quality finish. All wear-and-tear points are hemmed with leather. In addition, the bag is reinforced in all stress points.
- The Duffel Bag can be worn on one shoulder or, with two leather straps, like a rucksack. A ‘midriff’ handle facilitates stowing.
- 2 exterior zip compartments on the side panels
- The interior lining sports a pull cord to protect your belongings from dust and dirt.
- The bag comes in a high-quality textile pouch
Dimensions & Material:
- Exterior dimensions: about 65 cm high, diameter ca. 32 cm
- Exterior material: canvas (heavy cotton fabric) in combination with full-grain buffalo leather (vegetal dye)
- Lining: cotton
Denim Blue / Brown
GENUINE LEATHER, HANDCRAFTED
As you may have noticed, our bags are different. Each product is an elaborately manufactured one-of-a-kind specimen, telling a little story of its own. All our bags are nearly entirely hand-made. We only use leather, fabrics and metal fittings of the highest quality.
Being a natural material, leather may display minor bruises and irregularities. In addition, each leather product is aged by hand. This laborious procedure makes our bags unmistakable: Not one can possibly exactly match another. Variances in hue are thus unavoidable and not a sign of inferior quality.
*²) The prices specified there are valid for all deliveries within Germany, shipping costs for foreign countries you find separately in shipping informations