Eastport Duffel Backpack - Maritime rucksack for men made from canvas and calf leather
Our Eastport Collection is a tribute to the maritime preppy look that was born on the U.S. east coast in the 1950s and 1960s. You can’t set sails to explore the world in greater style.
The Duffel Back Pack is a sportive travelling bag for longer weekend trips of up to five days. Its many spacious compartments and packing options make this bag an invaluable companion for any journey. On the front, it has a handy zip compartment, for example, for valuables. Especially convenient is the large compartment at the bottom. It easily takes a pair of shoes, which are banned on many yachts. Inside, it has another zip compartment for valuables.
The main compartment is closed, in due style, with a rope and sailor’s knot.
The bag is marked by top-quality finish. All wear-and-tear points are hemmed with leather. In addition, the bag is reinforced in all stress points.
- The bag is carried like a rucksack by two adjustable shoulder straps.
- Zip compartment for shoes underneath
- On the front, it has a zip compartment.
- Another zip compartment is inside.
- The bag is closed with a drawstring.
- Comes in a high-quality textile pouch
Dimensions & materials
- Exterior dimensions: height 65 cm, diameter 32 cm
- Exterior material: canvas (heavy cotton fabric) in combination with full-grain cow leather (vegetal dye), imported from Italy
- Lining: cotton
GENUINE LEATHER, HANDCRAFTED
As you may have noticed, our bags are different. Each product is an elaborately manufactured one-of-a-kind specimen, telling a little story of its own. All our bags are nearly entirely hand-made. We only use leather, fabrics and metal fittings of the highest quality.
Being a natural material, leather may display minor bruises and irregularities. In addition, each leather product is aged by hand. This laborious procedure makes our bags unmistakable: Not one can possibly exactly match another. Variances in hue are thus unavoidable and not a sign of inferior quality.
*²) The prices specified there are valid for all deliveries within Germany, shipping costs for foreign countries you find separately in shipping informations