Eastport Duffel Weekender - Maritime XL travel bag for men made from canvas and calf leather
Our Eastport Collection is a tribute to the maritime preppy look that was born on the U.S. east coast in the 1950s and 1960s. You can’t set sails to explore the world in greater style. The Duffel Weekender is a sportive travelling bag for longer weekend trips of up to five days. It can be casually worn over the shoulder or elegantly carried by its leather straps. In spite of its compact dimensions, it is really quite spacious. It opens easily and is convenient to pack. You can undo the leather straps on the sides for even more room.
The bag is marked by top-quality finish. All wear-and-tear points are hemmed with leather. In addition, the bag is reinforced in all stress points.
The shoulder strap is adjustable and has a moveable shoulder cushion made of leather.
- The travelling bag can be carried by its leather straps, or slung over the shoulder with a long adjustable and removable shoulder strap.
- Interior compartments: 1 zip compartment.
- Quilted bottom for better protection
- The bag comes in a high-quality textile pouch
Dimensions & materials
- Exterior dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 62,5 x 26 x 26 cm
- Exterior material: canvas (heavy cotton fabric) in combination with full-grain cow leather (vegetal dye), imported from Italy
- Lining: cotton
Off-white / cognac
GENUINE LEATHER, HANDCRAFTED
As you may have noticed, our bags are different. Each product is an elaborately manufactured one-of-a-kind specimen, telling a little story of its own. All our bags are nearly entirely hand-made. We only use leather, fabrics and metal fittings of the highest quality.
Being a natural material, leather may display minor bruises and irregularities. In addition, each leather product is aged by hand. This laborious procedure makes our bags unmistakable: Not one can possibly exactly match another. Variances in hue are thus unavoidable and not a sign of inferior quality.
*²) The prices specified there are valid for all deliveries within Germany, shipping costs for foreign countries you find separately in shipping informations